Author: Marina Wang
Marina’s early love of nature and wildlife led her to complete a Bachelor of Science degree in zoology at the University of British Columbia-Okanagan. After university she worked at La Hesperia Biological Station in the cloud forests of Ecuador and travelled throughout much of South America. During her eight months of geographical and personal exploration, Marina began a travel blog which piqued an interest in writing. She realizes the many communication gaps that exist between science and the media and hopes to bridge this schism. Current topics of interest are scientific discoveries and innovations, environmental philosophy and sustainability, and the search for a quantum theory of gravity.
Follow Us #thefinchnews
- Kinder Morgan and Line 3 pipelines approved, Northern Gateway dismissed
- Trudeau faces House backlash on Castro comments
- Great Ottawa Christmas markets to check out this holiday season
- Family festivities for the Ottawa Redblacks
- Pharmacare advocates push for transparency and equality in national drug coverage